Spread across an area of 47 acres in North West Delhi, this park is a 164 crore project with a water park and Planet Pogo. All the rides in this Amusement Park are imported as well as well maintained. The park is extremely popular amongst teenagers and children. This Adventure Island Park has a fairy tale look and consists of painted clock towers, imposing gateways, bridges, fantasy theme lands, jungle, seascape, mountains and gardens. It also features the lazy river, fountains, a wave pool and water slides.
The entire park is covered over an area of 47 acres having extensive landscaping, water bodies, fountains. Twenty One rides, five water rides Splash Down, Splash Dunk, Aqua Bump, H2O, Swan Boat and more than sixteen amusement rides. The park has lot of imported rides from Italy, Germany & Switzerland.
However the charges for entry+unlimited rides of Rs. 450/400 adults/children is slightly higher as compared to other amusement parks around Delhi/Gurgaon/Ghaziabad/NOIDA. No discounts for schools or groups.
- Choo Choo Train – mini train ride; height limit 1m.
- Cow Jump – magic carpet ride that opened in 2003; height limit 1m. Adventure Island Workshop.
- Drop n´ Smile – mini drop tower that opened in 2001; height limit 1m. Adventure Island Workshop.
- Flying Jumbos – flying elephants ride; height limit 1m. Modern Products.
- Jumpin Jolly Rogers – roundabout ride that opened in 2004; height limit 1m. Adventure Island Workshop.
- Jungle Express – mini train ride; height limit 1m. Falgas.
- Lighthouse Slip – mat slider; height limit 1m. Adventure Island Workshop.
- Magic Monsters – roundabout ride; height limit 1m. Modern Products.
- Sea Serpent – burlap slide; height limit 1m. Adventure Island Workshop.
- Viking Boats – boat roundabout; height limit 1m. Zierer.
It is one of the biggest investments the park has ever made. The ride cost in the region of £3million and is located on the former Raging River Log Flume site, Sky Drop and Vortex were relocated to new positions in the park to make way. The ride is about 75 ft in height and has a 97-degree drop, a vertical lift hill, a vertical loop and a Zero G Roll, as well as a host of other elements and tight turns that make it a short but extreme ride. It has been named Rage after a competition in Southend Echo to decide a name for the ride. The slogan is “For Superheroes only!” which is said before the first drop of the rollercoaster. In 2011 a crow built its nest at the top of the loop gathering attention from tabloid newspapers.