HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian global IT services company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It offers services including software consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services, and business process outsourcing (BPO).
HCL has offices in 31 countries to provide services across industry verticals, including aerospace & defense, energy & utilities, independent software vendors, manufacturing, professional services, servers & storage, automotive, financial services, industrial manufacturing, media & entertainment, retail & consumer, telecom, consumer electronics, government, life sciences & healthcare, medical devices, semiconductors, and travel, transportation & logistics. HCL Technologies is on the Forbes Global 2000 list and is one of Asia’s Fab 50 Companies.
HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, had consolidated revenues of $5 billion in 2013 (Calendar Year).
HCL Corporation is a global enterprise with annual revenues of over $6.5 billion. HCL Technologies is first of three companies under HCL Enterprise. The second company is HCL Infosystems and in February, 2014 HCL forayed into healthcare with the launch of HCL Healthcare HCL Enterprise developed India’s first indigenous micro-computer at the same time as Apple. The company has been a leader in technological innovation with many world firsts to its credit, including the first Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) in 1983, client-server architecture in 1984, and fine-grained multiprocessor UNIX installation in 1989.HCL has offices in 31 countries across the globe.
- Business Services: This group’s portfolio includes technical support services, finance and accounting services, supply chain management, knowledge and legal services, customer relationship management and human resource outsourcing.
- Custom Application Services:This group’s portfolio includes application development, application support & maintenance, application consulting, application integration, application re-engineering & modernization, and application migration.
- Engineering and R&D Services:This group’s portfolio includes hardware product engineering, embedded software and systems development, mechanical engineering, software product engineering, and engineering out of the box. Its vertical reach spans aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial manufacturing, medical devices, networking and telecom, semiconductor, server and storage, and software products industries.
- Enterprise Application Services:This group’s portfolio includes global enterprise resource planning, application maintenance and support, enterprise performance management and business intelligence, enterprise asset management, and human capital management.
- Enterprise Transformation Services:This group’s service portfolio includes business transformation, technology transformation, data warehousing and business intelligence, middleware and SOA, enterprise content management and portals, independent verification and validation, IT governance and process quality consulting.
- IT Infrastructure Management Services:The group’s portfolio includes cloud computing, end user computing, data center transformation, network transformation, information security, integrated operations management, cross functional services, mainframe and AS/400, and system integration.