Journey in Maharajas’ Express
Redefining luxury train travel since 2010, Maharajas Express is the latest and most luxurious train in India. Offering 5 fascinating journeys crisscrossing some of the most vibrant destinations, significant attractions and offering a vista of breathtaking landscape, culture and heritage with which India is blessed; Maharajas Express offers journeys to the very depth of the soul of India in sheer opulence.
Designed to recreate the elegance and pageantry of the personal carriages of erstwhile maharajas, the interiors of this luxury train in India is suffused with nostalgia. Elegance of a bygone era and state of the art amenities coalesce seamlessly to offer 5 Star living in the quaint interiors of the Maharaja Express.
At a Glance of Train Facilities:
- The train has 88 guests capacity
- There are 14 guest carriages, divided into 20 deluxe cabins, 18 junior suites, 4 suites & 1 Presidential Suite
- All cabins have their individual climate control
- All cabins have personal bathroom
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Electronic safe & RFID door lock
- Every cabin has a Live TV with satellite channels & DVD player
- Direct dial phones
- 2 Restaurants (Mayur Mahal & Rang Mahal), each restaurant has 44 guests seating capacity at a time.
- A well stocked bar (Safari Bar) offers wines & spirits from around the world
- A en-suite bar named Rajah Club, equipped with board games
- A high-end boutique called “Treasure Chest” where you could buy gifts and souvenir
With world class amenities, exquisitely designed interiors, gastronomic dining and vibrant on board ambience, the train journeys are invariably suffused with romance, adventure and style. Chugging along some of the most scenic landscapes, most alluring cities and offering an insight of India like no other journey, Maharajas Express unravels the confounding Kaleidoscope of India bringing out the million images of tigers, snake charmers, spirituality, mountains, jungles, deserts, forts, palaces, dances, cuisines, romance and dreams. Welcome aboard for a rediscovery of India on a journey like no other on earth in a train like no other.
Heritage of India From: $6,840
Duration:7Nights/8Days Destinations Covered: Mumbai – Ajanta – Udaipur – Jodhpur – Bikaner – Jaipur – Ranthambore – Agra – Delhi
Treasures of India From: $3,850
Duration:3nights/4days Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Ranthambore – Jaipur – Delhi
Gems of India From:$3,850
Duration:3Nights/4Days Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Ranthambore – Jaipur – Delhi
Indian Panorama From:$5,980
Duration:7Nights/8Days Destinations Covered: Delhi – Jaipur – Ranthambore – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra – Gwalior – Orchha – Khajuraho – Varanasi – Lucknow – Delhi
Indian Splendor From:$5,980
strong>Duration:7Nights/8Days Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Ranthambore – Jaipur – Bikaner – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Balasinor – Mumbai